How do I set Huddly Canvas as the content camera in Zoom Rooms?
When you have set up your Zoom Rooms device (see this link for Zoom Rooms requirements) and connected your Huddly Canvas (here is the FAQ with the installation guide), you will need to set Canvas as the content camera to be able to use it in meetings.
To enable the Huddly Canvas as content camera, please follow these steps:
- Click the Share Content button.
2. Verify Huddly IQ is installed as Zoom Rooms primary camera.
3. Select the Whiteboard Camera tab.
4. Verify Huddly Canvas is “Currently in sharing” mode.
5. The All Digital PTZ Control in Zoom Rooms for the Huddly Canvas looks like this, and you can choose to adjust the framing here.
6. Please download the Huddly App on a computer and connect the Canvas camera to ensure that it has the latest software, and enable whiteboard enhancement. Make sure the Huddly Canvas AI enhancement is ON to get the full experience of the whiteboard features.
You can now share your whiteboard with the participants in your meeting!