What do I do if my image quality is poor?
The image quality for the Huddly cameras go up to 720p (Huddly GO) and 1080p (Huddly IQ), depending on the quality the video client you are using is able to produce.
If you experience that the image quality is poor, please check the following points:
- Make sure you are on the latest software version. You can check this in the Huddly App.
- Check your internet connection for stability and strength.
- Check if you are using the provided Huddly cable.
- If there are any hubs/docks/extenders between the camera and your computer, please test with a direct connection instead.
- Check if you get the same quality in different video client applications, and your local camera app, to rule out any issues with individual video clients.
- You can also try connecting the camera to a different computer to see if you get the same results.
If your camera is still having poor image quality, you can contact us for further help using the contact form linked below.