Huddly Software Development Kit (SDK)
Huddly gives you the possibility to take advantage of its advanced analytics to build exciting features and experiences with the AI-powered Huddly IQ, using the Huddly software development kit (SDK).
For full insight, please see the official SDK page here.
The SDK is built for NodeJS based clients and can be installed using standard NodeJS package managers. The source code is hosted on GitHub and contains examples for reference.
As the product and SDK evolves, there will be more examples added to the SDK.
Using the Huddly InSights API, you can monitor:
- People count: how many people are in the room
- Usage: how much the room gets used
- Status: whether the room is free or occupied
You will also be able to embed control of Huddly IQ in your own app, allowing you to control and manage:
- Firmware upgrades
- Integrate with centralized management dashboards
- Camera controls (not yet fully supported)
Please see the official SDK page for more information and examples for reference.